1/20/13

Saturday Steals 80-One of my best finds!

I've always loved the Pottery Barn Anywhere Chairs for kids. It's a great spot for them to read, lounge, or watch cartoons. I've looked on Craigslist & yard sales for an affordable one since Reid was born & no luck. They are around $160 with monogram & shipping.
We ran in a Goodwill that I don't often go to while out shopping. I spotted one, saw the PotteryBarn Kids tag-then the price $6.99!!! But wait-there were TWO PotteryBarn Kids Oversized Anywhere chairs! So I bought them both. One of the covers was in good condition so I removed the old monogram, washed it in red Rit Dye ($3) to freshen the color, & remonogrammed it!!!! The other one we put in the attic for Grace. :). It turned out really cute & Reid is already loving it.
Click here for all my yard sale & Goodwill finds!









12 comments:

  1. UM that is the BEST find ever!!! WOW! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have earned the best mother of the year as well as most creative! This is awesome. I would have never thought to dye it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY COOL! love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! what a fabulous find! Great monogramming job too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from SYL at Kelly's Korner - great find! Love those chairs, mine finally outgrew theirs and it was so fun to pass them along to friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love to find something great like that? How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you love finding something great like that? How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing deal! Those chairs are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great deal! How did you remove the monogram?? Please tell.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving such sweet comments!