2/3/13

Saturday & Super Bowl Sunday

Saturday morning I cooked breakfast & we hung around the house playing until we headed to Layton's first birthday party. It was air plane themed & turned out adorable. Then we headed to Target so I could get new curtains & ingredients for Super Bowl food. I've already bought 2 sets of curtains & returned them because I didn't like them. I hung my new ones up & think I'm gonna keep them!
 
Today we went to church then are headed to a Super Bowl party tonight.

My friend Austin found Reid another Clifford at the gross Goodwill for $0.50, it is $55 on Amazon! We now have 5 Cliffords & a T-Bone. ;)

 Also Grace is 4 months today!

2 comments:

  1. I have those same curtains in my bedroom :). I have been looking for new living room curtains forever it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new paint color & curtains! Happy 4 months, Sweet Niece! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving such sweet comments!