4/25/14

22 Weeks

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -8
Maternity Clothes: Yes.  I still wear a mix of both.
Best Moment this week: We had a great time at the zoo today.  The weather was so nice.
Gender: We will see when this sweet baby is born! 
Movement: Yes, lots and lots and it will always be my favorite part of being pregnant.
Food Craving: Nothing. 
Food Aversions: Nothing new
What I miss: I'm feeling well now and I'm so thankful!
Sleep:  Not great.  I feel like I'm not getting into a deep sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Vacation is almost here!
Belly Button: In.

Reid decided to join my pic today. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really have to start reading the blogs I follow more regularly. I had no idea you were preggers! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of you and Reid! I'm itching to take my little one's to the zoo. Hoping to fit it in next month!
    Glad to hear your feeling great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving such sweet comments!